Reporting to: London Area Manager
Main purpose of the role:
Stroma Tech is seeking a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join our new team, within the central London or Watford area, to assist with the delivery and growth of BREEAM and BREEAM-related services.
The role will predominantly comprise the delivery of BREEAM assessment and include occasional Part L compliance consultancy and business development activities. The candidate will be working in conjunction with the regional BDM and supported by the head office team (Yorkshire).
- Carrying out BREEAM assessments and providing expert advice to our clients.
- Management and coordination of multiple projects.
- Attendance at design team meetings to develop BREEAM strategies and to communicate responsibilities and guidance to relevant members.
- Delivering technical reports to clients, which may include formal presentation.
- Providing assistance to the operations and estimating departments in constructing accurate fee proposals.
- Assist and develop junior members of staff.
- BREEAM Assessor (2011/2014) - at least 3 years' experience in the complete delivery of commercial assessments.
- BREEAM AP or 'AP-ready'.
- Strong understanding of Government policy and Building Regulations concerning energy and statements.
- Ability to work autonomously and to manage client expectations.
- Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Full clean driving license and willingness to travel throughout the UK (including stay away from home when required).
- The right to live and work within the UK.
- A 'can-do' and positive attitude.
- Membership of a relatable professional body (Energy Institute, CIBSE, IMechE, RICS, etc).
- Working knowledge of Tracker+.
- Working experience of IES-VE or EDSL Tas DSM software.
- Domestic or non-domestic Energy Assessor qualification.
For more information and to apply please contact Maria McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively call 0845 621 22 22