- Location: Wales (Flexible within Wales)
- Grade & Salary: Grade 6 - £33,424
- Post number: 201335
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Work pattern: Full time, 37 hours per week
- Closing date: 27 August 2019
- Interviews to take place when/where: 6 September 2019 at Natural Resources Wales, Ty Cambria, 29 Newport Road, Cardiff CF24 0TP
To lead on the provision of Water Resources Planning technical assessments and advice including water company water resources planning and drought planning. This technical specialist advice will inform the development of NRW policy, programmes, plans, strategies and guidance. You will work with colleagues from other teams in EPP and Operations, officials from Welsh Government and sector representatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- You will have a recognised qualification, degree or equivalent experience.
- You will have knowledge of: Welsh, UK and EU legislation related to Water Resources.
- You will have substantial experience working in the field relevant to your role.
- Experience of reviewing water company water resources plans and informing water resources policy and guidance.
- Project Management experience and/or qualifications.
For more information, please visit our website.